Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Comments From My Supporters

   Thank you all for sending such positive e-mails. Like the former police officer says below- the noose is getting tighter. It's so sad that children can't play outside these days with all the CSDs infecting every neighborhood. Hopefully, when Adina's Law passes, these animals will be kept far from our kids. They belong in a cage for life anyway! The call with the attorney went great. He's coming to see me this Friday. He said some of Adina's Law may not hold up in court, but most of it will with all the awareness of CSDs nowadays. These vermin do not deserve any rights anyway. Maybe CA's Constitution can be change to exempt the very lowlifes Adina's Law will target.


Anonymous said...



As a former LA Police Officer and current Dad I can tell you these scum never stop. I don't know how many child rapists I've seen with historys of doing the same exact thing. Looks like the noose will be getting tighter around these scumbags necks. Not tight enough though. How did it go with the lawyers? Keep up the good work


Anonymous said...


I belong to a group of mothers who call each other every time the Creep down the street leaves his house. These Perverts are everywhere! We sure will suport this much needed law. Thank you!



WE ARE WITH YOU SUSAN!!!!




Anna just called me and told me about your wonderful website. Good for you girl. I'm scared every time my kids leave the house. I looked on the California website of where all these CSDs live about a year ago and my house is surrounded by them. I make them play inside now and I pick them up from school. NO LAW IS TOO TOUGH ON THESE MEN WHO MOLEST OUR KIDS!


REMEMBER - ADINA'S LAW IS FOR OUR KIDS

1 comment:

  1. NO LAW IS TOO TOUGH ON THESE MEN WHO MOLEST OUR KIDS! OMG!! well now i can tell this site is all about man bashing what about women? huh? they prey on young men as well matter of fact i read a story where this woman give a teen a xbox and drugs for sex so what do you not want a tough law for her as well? because all of you are nothing but a bunch of men bashing fear mongers then you all jump on you computers hide behind a firewall and spit out your hate filled pissed off at the world man bashing. all of you make me sick and enough about "for the kids" laws every time something happens that's the first thing everyone starts screaming then they rush in to get these feel good laws passed that does absolutely nothing to keep ANYONE safe then the next day i read that even tho these feel good laws pass someone has done something to a child. and guess what? oh horrors it is someone the child knows and not some stranger.

    ReplyDelete