Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

We're Making Progress !

Several State Reps and one Congressman have e-mailed me and three are considering sponsoring Adina's Law, but It may need very minor changes here and there. I'm going to be talking to one of their attorney's later this morning. The two I've spoken on the phone with are really enthusiastic. Also, alot involved in Law Enforcement have contacted me to show support. Sadly, the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) has alerted It's crew of twisted CSDs to fight Adina's Law and the so-called "Men's Rights" groups who hate women and mother's are joining them. The sick CSDs! I am so glad I did not put my whole last name on this blog. These CDSs scare the heck out of me. Why they're even walking the streets free is only proof that California desperately needs Adina's Law. To my supporters - Please leave some positive comments o.k., check the reader poll box, and help spread the word about Adina's Law. California's Army of CSDs have been alerted that their days of attacking woman and our kids are coming to an end and WE have to fight them now. Thank you to all Adina's Law supporters and God Bless! WE will get Adina's Law on the ballot in 2012!

3 comments:

  1. I belong to a group of mothers who call each other every time the Creep down the street leaves his house. These Perverts are everywhere! We sure will suport this much needed law. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE WITH YOU SUSAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna just called me and told me about your wonderful website. Good for you girl. I'm scared every time my kids leave the house. I looked on the California website of where all these CSDs live about a year ago and my house is surrounded by them. I make them play inside now and I pick them up from school. NO LAW IS TOO TOUGH ON THESE MEN WHO MOLEST OUR KIDS!

    ReplyDelete